One of the things that I love about Boston is the fact that occasionally, I can go to a Red Sox game. Now, I'll be the first to admit that until a few years ago, I had less than no interest in baseball whatsoever. But, since I've gotten more into it, I really love going to a game, which, in this town, is sometimes difficult to do. Growing up in scenic Upstate, NY, hours upon hours from any major cities with professional sports teams, I never had the experience of a baseball game until college. So, I like that I can see games here and there, it is very fun and exciting and it has become one of my favorite Beantown activities.
I was sad thinking that I wouldn't be able to go to a game until my two sets of tickets in September, but luckily, The Shit Critic hooked me up with a ticket to last night's game against the A's. From where we were sitting, I got only halfway decent pictures with my lower mega pixel camera, but at one point I went walking the path closer to the field to take a picture, and here we are, with a picture of Kevin Youkilis. I know this picture doesn't really display any action besides Youkilis scratching his ass, but this mean old man made me "move along" before I could get any close up action shots. But, its spring, and spring means baseball, so here is my first real baseball experience of the season. Go Sox!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home