a picture a day...

i like photos.

Monday, September 04, 2006


Plymouth is a lovely little place. The first time I went there, I was 7. It was my first time traveling to a state other than New York (although I had been to Canada) and it was my first time seeing the ocean. My brother had a friend who had been diagnosed with cancer and he was relocated to the Boston Children's Hospital where he later had part of his leg amputated. We went to visit him and then we drove down to Plymouth, where we saw the Mayflower and Plymouth rock etc. This picture is from a trip with Sasha and her cousins as we were on our way up to the cemetary to look at all the old gravestones. It's a nice little town and I really do quite enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter