a picture a day...

i like photos.

Monday, April 30, 2007


The thing about revisiting all those old places you used to go is that it tends to bring back to mind all those memories you may have forgotten, good or bad. Looking at the door of WMVL, I became overwhelmed with all sorts of thoughts. All of the good times and memories of the place I spent the most time in during my college career, with some of the best people I have ever come to know, yet sadness when I think of all the heartache that place could cause too. The radio station in Spellman played such an important role in who I would become during my time at Mville, and soon, it will be gone. And sure, while WMVL will be moving to its new and improved (and most likely better) home in the brand new student center, a piece of my heart will always belong to those rooms on the ground floor of the freshman dorm where so much of my life had changed.

1 Comments:

Blogger "Samantha" said...

this post almost made me cry. but i'm sure my tear ducts are broken.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter