It had been almost two years since I had returned to my old alma mater Manhattanville College. Sasha and I made the trek down to old Westchester County this weekend, to see friends and check out what has changed. I had a great time, and how great it was walking around Mville, seeing all the things that have changed, all the things that are the same. A lot of memories poured in, most of them happy, and I found myself for the first time since graduating and moving to Boston missing Westchester and all the things I left behind when I decided to move. In the time I have been gone, Mville has begun many changes, including renovations to the chapel, seen here. They've cleaned it up and added a glass roof, and soon it will become a "living classroom" filled with plants and other things of that nature that work in a pre-designed ecosystem, or something to that effect, I don't quite know the science. It is a beautiful building with a rich history, and it makes me remember all of the things I loved about being there with the people who mean the most to me in the entire world.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home