Day 3, Party in the Ardeche, Part 2
After the day portion of the party, most people took a breather to freshen up and change their outfit. Erica and I drove down to the Moulinage with Jackie and Dominique, and after a frightening ride, made it down, changed and made our way back for the second round of the party. The organ grinder man had packed up, and a DJ was in his place, playing all sorts of crazy music. I played a game of boules, or petanque as I was taught to call it from my high school French Teacher, but these 15 year old boys kicked my ass terribly.
Cousin Tom plays an intense game:
The party was fun and needless to say pretty crazy, full of drinking and dancing, and of course, food! It just kept coming! So many deserts, and they were all sooooo good.
The older folks were crazy, and they all had much better dance moves than I do:
But, the best part of the night was spending time with so many wonderful people, from near and far - some I knew pretty well and some I knew barely at all.
Me and cousin Tom.
And of course, as most parties are, this one was no exception, but a good place for me to wear a silly hat.
I'm off to Upstate, NY for the weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home