a picture a day...

i like photos.

Thursday, June 15, 2006


I'm such a bad blogger! I know I was poor at updating again. It started when I traveled home for a bridal shower, and I was busy plus my house in Upstate, NY has dial up, no good. Then I tried to upload from work and it wouldn't upload my pictures right and if i can't upload pictures then really, what is the point. And then I was really wrapped up in this book I was reading. So here I am, back again, attempting to keep up again. This picture is of some fireworks that my friends let off last saturday. We bought said fireworks in Seabrook, New Hampshire on our way to Dover to see Joel's band play. We let these off in a park next to Jon's house. They were quite spectacular. Good thing my camera has a special fireworks setting, as this picture is amazing. Also, check out my friend's new blog- it should prove to be some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter