a picture a day...

i like photos.

Monday, May 29, 2006


Alas, I have been an awful blogger and have not kept up with my little photo blog here for almost 2 months. Part of this was busy-ness, part of it lazy-ness. But, here I am, ready to start again. Today, I visited the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. I've been wanting to go there ever since I moved to Boston, as since I was in 7th grade, I have had an interest in the Kennedy family. Today ended up being the perfect day for the visit, since May 29th is JFK's birthday. They had an amazing exhibit on the President's visit to Ireland as well as a ton of other great things to look at etc. So, I took a ton of pictures, and have decided to start this thingy back up with the beginning of my JFK library collection. This picture is the building itself, designed by I.M. Pei, the same man who is known for his pyramid structures at the Louvre as well as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter