a picture a day...

i like photos.

Friday, July 14, 2006


Apparently, Quincy is a shithole. While I'll admit it's not the greatest place I live, I have to say its by far not the worst place I've ever been and the past almost year has been for the most part worthwhile. But, going with the theme that Quincy has no redeeming qualities what-so-ever and not worth any sort of time or attention, I post this picture that makes it seem shittier than ever. This is a grate off of some sort of pipe that runs off into Wollaston Beach (you know, the water that leads into the Boston Harbor etc). Other pictures I have posted from the WB have looked pretty and overall its a pretty nice place to have an evening promenade and unwind, but going wit our theme that Quincy = suck then I thought this picture was most appropriate.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

more like a picture every two weeks!

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Counter